I learn more about myself everyday.
Since moving back east, I have noticed that some of the characteristics I picked up from living out west have remained, but some have ALREADY disappeared. In other words, east coast Erika and “wild west” Erika are two different people.
- is friendly and even tempered (most of the time 🙂 )
- absolutely wants to be a stay-at-home-mom
- has stay-at-home-mom friends
- cares about being eco friendly in any way she can which includes recycling many things, making her own baby food, and cloth diapering, but drives EVERYWHERE because she has to
- goes for long walks to appreciate nature
- came up with the title of this blog
- is still friendly and even tempered (most of the time 🙂 even though my buttons are pushed much more frequently)
- is not so sure she wants to be a stay-at-home-mom
- has NO stay-at-home-mom friends
- walks and uses public transportation most of the time, lives in a VERY eco friendly building, recycles EVERYTHING (really, everything that can possibly be recycled can be recycled here), and still does cloth diapers
- does go for nature walks… but walks more often
- doesn’t like the title of this blog anymore 🙁 I think it maybe a little lame…
So there it is. I’m not sure what this means for this blog. It may mean I will be coming up with another blog or it may mean I’ll be going back to work and won’t be blogging as often or maybe I’ll snap out of it one day and realize this was just a stressed out phase. I guess you’ll just have to wait and see, if you’re still reading my blog that is… many of the former readers have dropped off. And I can’t really blame them, I have not been very interesting lately. So I’m sorry! Thank you to those of you who still check in every once in a while. One thing is for sure, once things have slowed down around here (and we FINALLY get the rest of our stuff… United Van Lines: I’m not happy!) I’ll have a lot more time than I do right now to write!