I was given an award by Rachel from Cool Bean Mommas.
::blushes:: I’ve never been given an award before and I’m not entirely sure I deserve one, but I’m excited just the same!
Isn’t it pretty?! 🙂
From what I understand I am now supposed to share seven things about myself…
- I have been a Christian since first grade.
- I was painfully shy in elementary school but I apparently came off as stuck-up (I think or hope I outgrew that!).
- I used to want to be famous (what child doesn’t?) but around the age of 25 realized how much I *do not* want fame (I’m self-conscious enough as it is).
- I’ve been a procrastinator since at least third grade (as in full-out, month long research assignments started and completed the night before they were due) and still haven’t learned my lesson (probably because I always received good grades anyway).
- I’ve always wanted a big family of at least four kids (I’m starting to have second thoughts on that one).
- I almost studied abroad in Australia, but it fell through about a month before I was supposed to leave. 🙁 Hopefully I’ll make it there someday.
- I am not quite thirty yet.
I am technically supposed to pass this on to ten more blogs, but I am only going to pass it on to the ones I stalk on a regular basis:
- A Day Without Sushi
- Dagmar*s momsense
- Hormonal Imbalances
- I Thought I Knew Mama
- Live and Love…Out Loud
- Not Mommy of the Year
Ladies, I love your blogs! You remind me on a daily basis how loving and supportive the mamma blogging community is.