Can you believe this little dude is FIVE MONTHS OLD already?! I certainly can’t.
I know, every parent says that. But seriously! Wow. He’ll be eating solids and crawling and ::gasp:: walking soon.
Little Hiccup’s next well check isn’t for another month, so I have no idea about his stats. Rest assured, he’s still huge. Also? I swear he’s happier by the minute. I think we have a little charmer on our hands. Yes, I’m terrified 😉
Over the past month:
- he can push his chest off the floor
- play with his feet
- really handle/play with toys
- almost sit up unassisted (maybe a couple of weeks before that happens)
- eat some mashed banana (I’m not really feeding him solids yet, but letting him try things occasionally)
- drink a little water out of a cup
So, without further adieu, LH’s 5 month photo shoot:
*Also, that’s not a mole on his back. I’ve never mentioned the strawberry he has. For some reason, I’ve never thought to document it before, so I did this time. It’s much pinker than it looks in the photo.