So, hi. How’ve ya been?
Let me tell you, it’s been a ::sigh:: long week.
Andy was out of town from Saturday through Wednesday. I thought I did pretty well. In fact, I thought I accomplished more than usual. That might be true, but the headache I got today… yeah. I guess the stress built into one big ball at the base of my neck. I had the same headache last time he was out of town for more than one night.
That’s what I do with stress. Swallow it down and plow forward, like maybe if I don’t sit or breath I won’t have time to feel overwhelmed. I have a feeling I’m not alone in that department, right ladies?
Now, I’m sitting here with my spa heated neck wrap thingy hoping that a good night sleep will mean I won’t wake up with the same headache again tomorrow.
Anyway… I just wanted to check in and tell you a few things:
- I miss you and need to find a little more time to read and write in the future
- WE’RE STILL ON FOR #aHeartFitFriday TOMORROW!!!
- Though a hectic week, I managed to make it to the gym more than once AND I <3 ZUMBA!
- I’m cloth diapering after a bit of a hiatus and I want to talk about that
- I need advice for my toddler in the potty training department!!
That’s all for now. I hope to see you link up tomorrow or in the days following! Or just talking on Instagram or Twitter about your fitness goals or how your feeling and any advice if you’re already where you want to be fitness wise with our hashtag (#aHeartFitFriday).